Monthly Flat-Fee IT Support & IT Services
As your business becomes more dependent on technology, it’s becoming more and more critical to manage and maintain your IT infrastructure properly. But an in-house IT
department isn’t always a viable option for small to mid-size businesses. Fortunately, RMK Consulting can act as your IT department at an affordable, flat-rate fee.
You Can Rest Assured Knowing Our Team of Knowledgeable Experts Are Taking Good Care of Your IT Infrastructure!
Our Managed IT Services are designed to help you spend less time worrying about your IT infrastructure! Our team of knowledgeable experts will manage and maintain your business-critical systems while our experienced support staff assists your employees with any technology-related issues.
You can have peace of mind knowing we will:
- Provide support for all of your hardware and software needs.
- Manage and monitor all of your critical systems 24/7.
- Charge you an affordable monthly rate for all IT services.
- Perform preventative maintenance on your essential servers and networks.
- Handle all technology-related issues to your complete satisfaction.
We understand the importance of expertly implemented, monitored, and maintained IT services. And when you choose to work with us, we make sure your performance and productivity levels improve as a result of your IT infrastructure.
Technology Should Have a Positive Impact on Your Business – We Make Sure That Happens!
Technology has the ability to transform the way your business operates; however, IT issues can make technology seem like more of a hassle than a positive impact. That’s where RMK Consulting comes in: we keep your technology up and running with minimal disruptions and downtime.
Here’s how we make sure your IT infrastructure has a positive impact on your business:
- We monitor your IT infrastructure around the clock to improve performance and security.
- We provide reports to show you what’s been happening on your systems and how we’ve handled IT issues.
- We improve your overall IT efficiencies while increasing the reliability of your IT infrastructure.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.